Some examples include:
- Ecommerce with credit card processing using e.g. Worldpay or Paypal. Full back-end maintenance allowing you to add/edit products, change prices for e.g. sales and the ability to send a message to your mailing list.
- Medical Consultations the medical profession just got closer, why queue for a doctor when you can consult online via forms or even video.
- Photography websites which allow you to maintain your photographs whether you are a professional or if you just wish to put your wedding photos online for your family and friends to visit.
- Mobile Phone Applications - make your database-driven website or application portable and let your customers use their mobile phones to access your/their data.
- Membership areas for private access with different access levels for different customers or employees.
- Flash animated front-ends for database access - complexity needn't be boring!
- Product catalogues - maintain a complete list of your products and services in an easy to search and navigate web application.